COUNSELING & COMMUNICATION COACHING FOR INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES, COUPLES, & TEAMS
Areas of expertise - Counseling:
Addiction, Substance Abuse, Co-occurring related issues.
- Within my Private Practice, one of my areas of focus is within the areas of addiction, substance related challenges and/or co-occurring issues; whether it be an individual, family or general support system seeking education, information, and guidance in creating and sustaining a life of recovery.
- Assessment and referral options for those who may be living and/or struggling with active addiction.
- Individual, family, group work; offering education, counseling, and support services.
- Anxiety and coping
- Depression and coping
- Anger Issues / Challenges
- Trauma and Evidence Based Practices; such as Cognitive Processing Therapy.
I have more than 18 years of experience working with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services to individuals, couples and families. I have worked extensively within all areas mentioned above, focusing on self-awareness, exploration of beliefs and values, and changing behaviors while increasing copings skills.
I consider myself to primarily utilize a Cognitive Behavioral Therapeutic approach and have been trained in Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) which is a 12 week cognitive behavioral intervention and evidence based practice. CPT is geared toward individuals who have experienced trauma and are living with challenges related to their experiences.
In a comfortable, confidential and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual, couple or family who comes before me in order to assist them in achieving their goals.
Please see information specific to Communication Coaching Services under the "Communication Enhancement Programming" tab.