COUNSELING & COMMUNICATION COACHING FOR INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES, COUPLES, & TEAMS
Areas of expertise - Counseling:
Addiction, Substance Abuse, Co-occurring related issues.
- Within my Private Practice, my focus is on those who are in recovery and are looking for additional support, options, and opportunities for sustained sober living.
- Assessment and referral options for those who may be living and/or struggling with active addiction.
- Individual, family, group work; offering education, counseling, and support services.
- Depression and Anxiety
- Anger Issues / Challenges
- Veterans issues related to transition and trauma (Veteran's and family services)
I have more than 17 years of experience working with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services to individuals, couples and families. I have worked extensively within all areas mentioned above, focusing on self-awareness, exploration of beliefs and values, and changing behaviors while increasing copings skills.
I have been trained in Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) which is a 12 week cognitive behavioral intervention and evidence based practice. CPT is geared toward individuals who have experienced trauma and are living with challenges related to their experiences.
In a comfortable, confidential and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual, couple or family who comes before me in order to assist them in achieving their goals.
Please see information specific to Communication Coaching Services under the "Communication Enhancement Programming" tab.